Friday, August 31, 2007

Tomorrow is already the 1st of September, and another weekend is here, everytime I think about it, I get very happy but then the next thing I know, I'm already in the hospital the coming Monday beginning work...

Time flies...that's what I feel, today you're 18, next time you really think about it, you're already 25...I remember the time we graduated was like last year November of something, 10 months have already passed...maybe more?

So what have I actually done this week?

Saw more student nurses than ever before in 1 ward.(like ard 20)
Got this girl's number and Msn Id, she wrote it on a piece of paper, and I lost it....
She a nurse too, from Ngee Ann Poly...

Anyway, I realized now that girls with short hair are quite cute too, provided it's tied up the rocker-chick way!
I found our band a vocalist today....
Actually its more like I asked her 2 days ago, and she said yes today...

Went back to school today, as in Junyuan Secondary, rushed like mad from the hospital as we were dismissed early today, at 10.30am.
In the midst of the rush, I took the wrong feeder service '291' from the interchange, I accidentally took the one which went to street 33.
That whole incident left me arriving in school in sweat...

Anyway before that, my friends at hospital surprised my teacher with a truffle cake, which I did not even contribute a cent to cos I forgot to bring cash, and while we were at the mosque just now, Ariff treated me to a meal, thanks man, I'll blanja you back one day:)

I really forgot what more I wanted to say...but just keep in mind that the Gibson Firebird is one sexy guitar!

Labels: